Thursday, October 4, 2012

Overwhelming Love

The Family and Jenny's Sister (That is cousin Steve, not Charlie)
Jenny has been overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and support for her during this time and it has really shown the riches that we enjoy as the body of Christ. Thank you all! I was reminded that I can easily take for granted this blessing that many going thru this type of event do not have - Thank you! From the meals, emails, text messages, and the over 2,400 views of this page, Jenny has felt your support, love, and prayers. As I attended the family meeting at CrossWay last night and the whole church joined hands and prayed for Jenny and our family, I was humbled that God had provided for us such a rich and overflowing supply of grace through each of you.   

2 comments:

  1. Ok, well Princess Bride has already been identified (however, for a new twist, Jessica and I could come over and re-enact it - although props may be an issue :) ). I second The Proposal - very funny! Also, the I Love Lucy shows - I have 3 or 4 of her shows including the one in Italy where she is stomping grapes. Def funny! So what new ones can I offer - oh, I know, and I have all these, 13 Going On 30, Cool Runnings and Ice Age. And Snow Dogs! I love Snow Dogs....I know how much you LOVE dogs but really it's funny. Don't tell me if you disagree. I even have Laurel and Hardy. (WHat!) Well, I miss you, love you and wish I could give you big, fat Italian hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was supposed to go under yesterday's...

    ReplyDelete