Monday, October 15, 2012

Let the music play!

Tonight our dear friend  Bill and Gisele Brown provided us food for our bodies and refreshment for our souls. With dinner they delivered a CD of music that reminds us of what is true. With our bodies strengthened with soup that they brought, we sat in our family room with tears streaming down our faces, the music louder then what the neighbors might appreciate, and rejoiced in the goodness of God captured in the song "Here is Love" 

In Thy truth Thou dost direct me
By Thy Spirit through Thy Word;
And Thy grace my need is meeting,
As I trust in Thee, my Lord.
Of Thy fullness Thou art pouring
Thy great love and power on me,
Without measure, full and boundless,
Drawing out my heart to Thee.


Let me all Thy love accepting,
Love Thee, ever all my days;
Let me seek Thy kingdom only
And my life be to Thy praise;
Thou alone shalt be my glory,
Nothing in the world I see.
Thou hast cleansed and sanctified me,
Thou Thyself hast set me free.


How else can our heart respond, but with thanksgiving and praise, as His love is being poured out upon us? 

6 comments:

  1. Rejoicing at how well Jenny is doing!

    Thankful, Thankful to the King of Kings!

    Love to all our dear Mulligans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Browns are fab. So glad you were blessed. We all love you so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heart! As ones are lead by the Spirit to bring refreshment to your souls; so now are those around you also praising God, via this response on your blog! I too, now have tears streaming down my face! God is continually being glorified in your lives! Praying continually, with an expectant heart~
    Cheryl Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you are having time and refreshment!
    We are praying for you guys morning and evening and in between.
    God bless you and bless the people who are ministering to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying, praising, worshiping and depending with you all for daily grace and mercies great and small. Grateful to hear of Jenny's ongoing progress! Love to all the Mulligans!

    ReplyDelete