Friday, October 12, 2012

God's Faithfulness

Had a couple of visits from the physical therapist today, He  was amazed how well Jenny was doing and declared, "there is nothing for me to do here, I will not be back tomorrow..."

Jenny enjoyed a big breakfast, prepared and delivered by Charlie, our oldest son, on his way to work. It was a sweet little gathering. We have been blessed by Jenny's parents being here, our house now smells like a bakery, with fresh baked rolls, bagels, and bread piled around the kitchen...

Today's reading included Psalm 36:


[5] Your steadfast love, O LORD, extends to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the clouds.
[6] Your righteousness is like the mountains of God;
your judgments are like the great deep;
man and beast you save, O LORD.

It is wonderful to know that we don't have to doubt God's judgements, because of His love faithfulness, and righteousness which proceeds them... I don't know if that is why the verses were placed in this order, but that is what ministered to me this morning as I read them... All of them are parts of His power to save, to which we cling...

6 comments:

  1. I love that God is so faithful and is always busy in our lives! Thank you Ray and Jenny for letting us be part of your journey....because God is working in our hearts too! Rejoicing with the awesomeness of all that God has done so far and look forward to His continued presence in your lives!!! Love and hugs to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to echo and agree with the comment above. We are rejoicing and thanking God as the reports are posted and continuing to pray. Love all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so good, so kind, so merciful. Rejoicing with you on the journey.
    Always praying for my sweet Mulligans.
    Hugs to Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is so full of thanksgiving and faith as you share daily with us the great reports of God's mercy! Keep it coming Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am agreeing with Robin in the first comment above. Thank you for setting such an awesome example of how to walk out your faith in the storms of life. I am a "toddler" in the Christian faith as I was saved 6 years ago and I still struggle daily; and I am getting a glimpse of what it looks like as an "adult" in the faith. Praying relentlessly here for you all.

    ReplyDelete